Friday, November 19, 2010

Places to Eat in Philadelphia

I'm going to keep a list going here of places I'd like to eat in Philadelphia so I remember and check them off as I go.
  1. Village Whiskey (Burgers!)
  2. Brueggers (bagels)
  3. Manhattan Bagel (18th and Sansom)
  4. Capogiro (I've been here for gelato, but not bagels, so I'd like to try them here)
  5. Metropolitan Bakery
  6. Day by Day (I'm hoping to find pie or cake here...)
  7. Sweet Freedom Bakery (I have a coupon for her to use...)
  8. John's Roast Pork (Cheesesteak)
  9. Tony Luke's (Cheesesteak)
  10. George's Sandwich Shop (Cheesesteak - 9th and Christian)
  11. Nook Bakery and Coffee Bar (20th, between Chestnut and Market)
  12. Parc Restaurant
  13. Ants Pants Cafe (Brunch - 22nd and South)
  14. Cafe Lift (Brunch)
  15. Sabrina's Cafe (Brunch)
  16. Tacos Don Memo (Mexican - I'm not a huge fan of Mexican, so this is for Grant)
  17. Sugar Philly Truck
  18. Lyn's Food truck
  19. White Dog Cafe
  20. Must find... boba, dimsum, bakeriess and other places in Chinatown
  21. I need to find more food near Penn...
  22. More suggestions for food trucks and more food trucks
EATING. Is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment